There is plenty to do here at Hopton Hall before you venture out into Derbyshire and the Peak District:
- First you’ll probably want to relax in your 4 star holiday cottage!
- Take a dip in our lovely swimming pool which is open daily from 9.30am to 7.00pm
- Younger guests love our children’s play area with slides, climbing frames and (smaller) football nets
- There’s an large picnic and BBQ area by the play area … plenty enough space to seat all cottage guests
- We have secure bike storage, bike wash facilities and drying spaces
- The Premier Cottages Privilege Card offering discounts
- You can spend hours wandering the grounds, and visiting the gardens.
Choose from our five holiday cottages with Derbyshire and the Peak District on your doorstep!
- 10000We like to make sure that our guests feel at home, to that end we like to think of lots of things : Heating, electricity and other utilities A supply of logs for cottages with open fire or wood burners, firelighters, kindling and matches Free wifi internet access - with…
- 10000There is so much to see and do within easy travel distance of Hopton. There are also many interesting Towns and Villages around Hopton. Remember that the Premier Cottages Peak District Privilege Card offers discounts at various attractions across the region.
- 10000Our five luxury self catering holiday cottages sleep from 4 to 14 people (or combine for up to 40 - Group Stays), choose from the links below to learn more about each cottage, or view cottage availability. Unfortunately we do not allow pets and all cottages are no smoking. Butler's…