The Eroica Britannia is a 3 day family festival celebrating all things bicycle, including the world famous bike ride at the heart of the weekend.
There’s lots to do:
- A choice of rides – 25 miles, 55 miles or 100 miles … or the family ride
- Lots of cycling related stalls and traders
- Food and drink stands
- Guest speakers including Chris Sidwells, Brian Robson, Steve Jougin, David Millar and Ned Boulting
- Music acts including ABC, DJ Norman Jay MBE and Laura Oakes
- A flypast by the BBMF Lancaster bomber
You could stay here at Hopton Hall Holiday Cottages – we currently have availability in:
The Festival site is 10 miles away on country lanes and trails … stay with us in comfort and visit!
We’ve got a secure bike shed, bike wash facilities and drying spaces.
To book Festival and Eroica ride tickets on their website – eroicabritannia.co.uk.