We are thrilled to be hosting a BBC Radio Derby Derbyshire Day event here at Hopton Hall on Sunday 23rd September 2018. We will be opening our GROUNDS and GARDENS.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL – BOOK NOW!
- Drinks and light refreshments will be available.
- Opening 10:30am with last admission at 4pm.
- Car parking will be charged at £1 per vehicle.
- Our delightful, calm gardens are lovely to visit with your youngsters but our ponds and open water mean they need extra care
- Please wear appropriate footwear our paths are not altogether smooth, like the crinkle~crankle wall some are rather old
- Wheelchairs will experience some difficulty as we mention above our paths are not smooth
- We regret we cannot accept dogs except guide dogs.
Proceeds of our Derbyshire Day event will go to The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity.
Important: It is advisable to print or screen shot your tickets as access to mobile internet at Hopton is not guaranteed.
- Hopton Hall Holiday Cottages are situated in the village of Hopton just off the B5035 - look out for our brown sign. For Sat Nav use DE4 4DF. We're also accessible by public transport: the YourBus service 110 (opens pdf) runs between Ashbourne and Matlock calling at Matlock Rail Station.
- Our five luxury self catering holiday cottages sleep from 4 to 14 people (or combine for up to 40 - Group Stays), choose from the links below to learn more about each cottage, or view cottage availability. Unfortunately we do not allow pets and all cottages are no smoking. Butler's…
- Beautiful restored formal gardens full of interest and colour Open each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 18th June until 1st August 2019 open from 10.30am closes at 4.00pm. Admission: Adults £5, Children £2 (6 to 16 years) - pay on gate Coaches and private groups by appointment - with catering option Light…