We like to make sure that our guests feel at home, to that end we like to think of lots of things :
- Heating, electricity and other utilities
- A supply of logs for cottages with open fire or wood burners, firelighters, kindling and matches
- Free wifi internet access – with reasonable usage as per Wifi Terms and Conditions
- TV, DVD, radio and an iPod docking station
- The pool is shared between all cottages and is open from 9.30am to 6.00pm with hourly bookable slots as per government guidelines.
- Where appropriate garden furniture and BBQs are included, please remember to bring BBQ fuel.
- There is a paddock for ball games with football and volleyball nets, a picnic table and BBQ.
- A separate area has a children’s swing, slide and climbing frame.
- Beds made up on arrival with two pillows each
- Towels – bath and hand towel per person
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven, microwave
- Washing machine, shared tumble drier, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
- Tea and coffee plus milk and sugar to make a cuppa after your journey
- Salt and pepper sachets
- Washing up liquid, multi surface cleaner, dishwasher tablets and bin liners
- Hand soap and 2 toilet rolls in each bathroom
- Dish cloth, oven gloves and tea towels
- For Christmas and New Year the cottages are tastefully decorated
- Ample good car parking.
Other things you may need to know:
- You will need to bring your own towels for the pool
- The maximum number of guests is as follows
- The Granary 14 + 2 babies
- Butlers Quarters 8 + 1 baby
- Gardeners Cottage 8 + 1 baby
- The Card House 6 + 1 baby
- Dovecote 4 + 1 baby
- Any additional day guests by prior permission only
- We do not allow pets, either in the cottages, outside or in parked cars
- We’re rural therefore mobile phone signal is limited
- Smoking is not allowed in the cottages
- We live on site so are around to help or answer any questions you may have
- Sauced Here, Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose, Ocado and Asda will deliver an online order please ensure you give Hopton Hall as the delivery address.
- To enable us to carry out cleaning protocols, arrival time is from 6.00pm onwards, please notify us of your expected time of arrival.
- Departure is by 9.30am
- If you should have any queries at all then please do not hesitate to contact us to help us make your stay as enjoyable as possible.